segunda-feira, setembro 25, 2006

Ideas that worth a million...



Yeah! That´s right, I am feeling you kevin rosinha.

Yesterday I just had 3 great 1 million euros ideas...For real dudes, I dreamed about it while I was asleep and while I was driving my car through Arrábida Mountain. I am feeling lucky motherfuckers, yeah... I saw the light. I sensed it. My masculine sixth sense felted it and told me to do something about it, ASAP, yeahhhh.

Dudes.

The ideas are mine ok? I know sometimes shitty stuff happens with new ideas... like for example.. I believe that when someone has a new and good idea, that new idea is immediately available for all mankind, even though the guy who fought about it didn't open is mouth to anyone... you know what I mean?? yeah dudes.. brain waves go everywhere...

Ok, From the 3 ideas I will tell you guys just one of them. Why? Because one of them is very good... and I want you guys to use brainwaves to get there you know..The other ... well the other was the best one but since I dreamed about it in a deeper dream mode, I just forgot that one... yeah... I am trying as hard as I can to recover it, but it´s difficult, deeply difficult. And the third one basicamente is uma ideia that I quero partilhar with a pátria lusófona, por isso aqui vai..

Basicamente consiste no seguinte.. prestem atenção se isto não é sucesso garantido!!! E depois quando aparecer ai não digam ah e tal nunca tinha ouvido falar disto...
Fogo de artificio!! Noite!! Luzes!!! Toda a gente a olhar para cima!!!! ahn ahn??
Fogo de artificio!!! DE DIA!!! COM REFLECTORES DE LUZ, COM FUMOS DE VÁRIAS CORES, COM PÓZINHOS DE VÁRIAS CORES, COM CENINHAS QUE BRILHAM TIPO ..PRATA...!!! TODA A GENTE A OLHAR PARA CIMA, MAS DE DIA!!!!! TÃO A VER O FILME???

Tão a ver? Tão a ver ?? De dia?? Sucesso garantido, alguém me ajude a implementar e vender a ideia sff, já hoje!!

Mensagem enviada aos principais centros de investigação e inovação ao meu alcance.

From: ludovik@gmail.com To: francisco cinvestiga@itqb.pt, inovacaopt@bes.pt, Mollie Sillicon Valley Mollie.Siarath@aln.com , Gustavo Bettencourt info@lusopirotecnia.com, Kym Sung info@skysongfirework.com Subject:Great and new Idea Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:33:31 +0100