segunda-feira, março 06, 2006

My tonight dream!!


Well, I was seing some images on my head, I was sleepy but kind of awaked at same time. And then I saw the images!!!Well, this rock, this human rock that I saw coming out of a women body, was alive!
And it was a teacher, it was a symbol, it was something not new but that sometimes we need to remember. I keeped in touch with the dream... I was not afraid!
The human rock was sculping his own body made of rock, he was a man, strong, bold, fast and determined.
He was sculping his own body, personality, and mind.
Like all of us should do.
He was born with to hands, one head, and acording to the place where he was put on, he was making himselve. He was not waiting for someone else to release his hands from the structure.
I liked him.
It is like he was a oscar alive at the end. We are all oscars!

2 Comments:

Blogger lidia said...

So, do the oscars sucks?
You're dream does not say so. Dreams rule. They made you swallow every tiny litlle suck word. Try to matter!It's a demand...

3/06/2006 10:05:00 da tarde  
Blogger JLN said...

Ei! one small detail...I just speaked about the oscar as an example, but the dream was not about it. A cerimonia e tal e tal, nada a ver. foi uma cena diferente imagina um boneco de oscar no menir, e vivo....

3/06/2006 11:41:00 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home